Monday, June 28, 2021

Monday June 28

It was a busy day for me, but the kids just played and chilled.
Got stuff put away from our bear lake trip.
Started laundry.
After the gym, I went and donated platelets.
Since I'm a valued blood donor 😉 the called and asked if I could donate platelets.
It was a much longer process.
I was there for over two hours.
But got it done ☑️
Got more stuff done around the house.
It was SO HOT today!
We went to the Morgans pool in the evening for a little swim.
It's still gonna stay hot this week!
Madi was really big too and poor girl didn't have air conditioning!
She ordered a room air conditioner and should get it tomorrow.
But today, her apartment was at 87 degrees😬


Just a shot from Elsie's window of the fields behind us that will soon be developed ☹️
 

No comments: