Saturday, May 15, 2021

Saturday May 15

Oh man.
I just found out that several of my blog posts have been REMOVED!!!
They were removed for some violation.... But then later reviewed and no violations found.
So they have them back to me, but they are all unpublished now.
So if I publish them now they will be all out of order 😔
It's all super frustrating, but I'm not gonna let it get me down right now.
At least I have them back.
Well, hopefully I have them all back!!!!
I need to go look through them.
Anyway, today we did yard work.
Port worked again for the Andrews and made some good money.
Call went to the state rugby have and they won!!!!!
Mountain view rugby is #2 in the nation!!!!
Cassi is so excited but also so so so sad.
She knows she's still part of the team, but she just wants to play 💔
I'm so sad for her too.
I've got lots of fruit showing up on my trees, including APRICOTS!!!!!!!






 

No comments: