Wednesday, March 31, 2021

Wednesday March 31

It was a little crazy today.
We got school done in good time though.
I felt a lot of stress today.....I had a follow-up to my mammogram.
I knew everything was okay, but it was still stressful.
Kind of the same issue I had with benign cysts back before Porter was born.
They just want me to go back and reevaluate in 6 months.
But just having ask that in the back of my mind made it kind of a crazy day I guess.
Reissue had been reading her scriptures with Madi, they facetime each other.
It's the sweetest.
She is so reading books daily with Emmy too!
I need to make a list of ALL THE BOOKS they have read together!!!
Porter and Dad had a fun project for deacons tonight.
A couple weeks ago, they planned peas.
Today they made planet boxes for them.
They turned out really cool looking and I think the boys had a really fun time!





 

No comments: