Thursday, March 25, 2021

Thursday March 25

Today was a busy run around day.
I woke up at 5, so I could get a workout in sometime today.
I had my mammogram appointment early today.
Then Elsie had an appointment to get fitted for another foot brace.
This time they might bring it up higher on the leg for some better support.
We will see if Katie agrees with that.
We will talk with her on Monday.
Elsie had her online class once she has her lunch.
And then she went to Carley's house for the rest of the afternoon.
I went grocery shopping.
Dad and Porter worked on cleaning the shop.
There are three chicks fully hatched.
Two more have started.
It's pretty exciting!!!!
Porter also got a calligraphy set and he is having a lot of fun working on that.
Hopefully he will stay excited about it and practice practice practice.
He says I'm taking the fun out of it when I tell him how to do it correctly.
Oh that kid.....he is so stubborn and does not like to be told what to do!



 

No comments: