Saturday, March 27, 2021

Saturday March 27

Today is Madi and Logan's one year anniversary.
I can't believe all that has happened in the last year!
It's all very exciting!
So happy they found each other ❤️
We cleaned the church this morning.
I ran from the church and got my miles in.
It was a little cold, but not too bad.
I'm excited to get back into it as the weather gets better....I was quite slow 😂😂😂
The rest of the day was spent trimming the apple trees!
I got them all done, now I need to do the pear trees.
My shoulders are gonna be really sore tomorrow!!!
Dad and porter worked on getting stuff ready for the deacon activity coming up this week.
They also burgers a bunch of branches and leaves.
There are a lot more branches to burn after training the apple trees 😂
Dad and I went on a date tonight 
We got costa vida and then got waffle luv for dessert. 


 

No comments: