Thursday, January 14, 2021

Wednesday January 13 - Thursday January 14

Yes, I didn't blog last night... But for good reason!
We went on a little over night get away for our anniversary and it was the best!
I didn't know anything about what he had planned, just that it would be overnight.
We left home about 3:30 and checked into the suite at hotel 43.
It was so fun and had a great view of the mountains, Capitol and downtown Boise!
I wanted to take some pictures, so we went exploring.
The parking garage for the hotel turned out to be a perfect spot.
Wwe had dinner reservations at Chandlers at 6... So we got dressed nice and went and took some pictures just before going to dinner.
Dinner was amazing!!!!
I got an Ahi tuna fish... That was caught and flown in from Hawaii 24 hours earlier!
It was so so good!!!
Dad got an American waigu.
Amazing isn't a big enough word for it!
It was tender and juicy and so flavorful!
You could almost cut it with your fork!
After our yummy dinner, we went to Trader Joe's and grabbed a bunch of snacks to eat while watching "swords out" in our hotel room.
It was just really such a great night.
Just him and me together.
I sure do love my kids, but I am so thankful for the times it's just him and I ❤️
This morning, we slept in and took our time packing up.
We went to Big City coffee house for our lunch.
I live it there.
It's got the best atmosphere!
And the best treats!
I have eaten so much sugar these last two days 😂😂😂
Back at home, dad got started on the piano nook.
But we were all so real tired.
The little ones got to be so late last night and had early morning school.
I told dad that I didn't want to do anything... It was our anniversary after all!
So after the kids were done with school work, we watched a movie.
Lazy?
Ya.
But I don't care.
We will work tomorrow.
Dad did with on the piano nook while I made wakes for breakfast.
Then we all got in the hot tub.
Everyone got into bed at a good time, so hopefully we are all happy and kind with eachother tomorrow while we work 😁
***
This is what I posted on social media for our anniversary.
I sure love him ❤️:

He's my favorite person.

I've been reflecting on this last year.I

It's been a pretty great year ❤️

I'm grateful for all the 'tools' we have gathered after 21 years of being married. Without them, I'm sure this year would have been MUCH different.

Hard stuff can either make or break you. 

So I'm blessed for the hard stuff that continues to prove us unbreakable!!!

Happy 21 years!

Can't wait for all the rest of them 💗











 

No comments: