Tuesday, January 19, 2021

Tuesday January 19

I started my small group personal training again today.

Got the mudding/texturing done in the piano nook.

Dad and Porter got the pieces for the trim work.

Maybe we will start that tomorrow.

Elsie and I took a nice walk, it was beautiful outside.

We also danced to Taylor swift while on that walk 😂

This evening, dad and I had our ARP meeting 

The step was step 11, personal revelation.

This was the step we talked about the first time I went to the meeting with Dad.

It's dear to my heart because, it was personal revelation that brought me to the idea of attending with him.

I was praying and looking for a way to heal.

I saw him healing, but I still felt broken.

The thought came, through the spirit, to ask Brent if it would be okay for me to attend with him and if course he agreed.

That was a year and a half ago.

My life has changed so much since then.

So I am so grateful for the time personal revelation plays in my life.

I continue to strive to do things that show me to have the spirit and I try to act as soon as I get a prompting.

Not perfect, but always trying.


No comments: