Saturday, January 23, 2021

Thursday January 21- Saturday January 22

First of all, that is Dad's birthday.
Kind of a bummer that we didn't get to have it with him.
But we will see him tomorrow and celebrate him on Monday.

Okay....I might get fired from my blogging job.
Got a text from Dussy boy.
He's disappointed in me ☹️
But seriously!!!!!
Why am I forgetting to do it!!!
So Thursday-
Got the piano nook painted.
Just waiting for flooring now, and a light.
Elsie and Cassi took a walk in the light snowfall, while jamming to Taylor swift.
Oh, Porter started his kids weight lifting class at the gym.
It will be on Tuesdays and Thursdays.
He's been complaining of his sore muscles ever since 😂
Friday-
Elsie had PT.
Not much else.
We did get invited to dinner by the Morgan's.
They take good care of us.
Kids played some games too.
Saturday-
Like I said, it's dad's birthday today.
I'm bummed I couldn't did anything with him....but I will see him soon.
My friend came over to help me repot and nurse my dad fiddle fig leaf back to life.
I reported several more plants after that too.
Did lots of laundry.
Got a really fun gift from Emmy in the mail today 
She's got us a sun/star with our family theme on it.
Grow in the Lord's pattern.
And I absolutely LOVE it!
Emmy is the BEST!!!
I went and made all my Amazon returns and did a little shopping.
Back at home, fed the kiddos, and got in hot tub.
Now I'm putting laundry away so it's done when dad gets home in the morning 😁










 

No comments: