Sunday, January 17, 2021

Saturday January 16 - Sunday January 17

 Saturday, I worked on the piano nook.

We got laundry put away, mostly.

Elsie went to Carley's and then later this afternoon we had the Nielsen kids over for a bit.

What's was very excited to have two friends in one day to hang out with.

Last night she had her back seize up...poor girl.

We really need to stretch her and get her moving more!!!!

It was so bothering her this morning 

We went to sacrament, and afterwards the youth were supposed to stay for YM/YW.

Porter and Cass started, but I brought Elsie home so she could treat and get some ibuprofen.

It loosened up a bit for her.

I had Sunday school on zoom.

The rest of the day was just chill.

The kiddos read their come follow me scriptures.

I went and took some family pictures of the Morgan's.

Sydney is leaving back to Hawaii tomorrow for school.

This was the first two days in a row that dad has worked since before Christmas.

I would prefer him home 😂😂

He will be back tomorrow, but he and Cassi and Porter are gonna go skiing.

I have work to get done on the piano nook anyway 😏

No comments: