Wednesday, December 02, 2020

Wednesday December 2

We had such a special evening in the temple.
Kara received her endowments and they us invited to be there.
It is so special to be in the temple in this time when temples are not widely available.
And to see sweet Kara, it was just so tender 💓
I love that we have been able to see her grow into this amazing woman and we are so excited for these next steps in her life.
We are so grateful to have been 'adopted' into the Young family.
So tender feelings in the temple brought tears, but also the strong spirit I felt as we moved through the Endowment session....I am just so grateful I was able to be inside the temple walls.
I guess not having the ability to go whenever we want has caused me to appreciate more and more each word that is said.


 

No comments: