Thursday, December 24, 2020

Thursday December 24

So today was a busy day.... And not full of anything we wanted to do!!! 
Except I did finish Logan's stocking (going the wrong direction 🤦🏼‍♀️)
But I put new sock tops, mostly because I didn't have any like ours to match Logan's... But I also didn't love what we did have.
Sooooooo, of course, that's what I do when I have a million other things that can by the wayside 🤪
Oh ya, I drive myself crazy too.
This morning Brent drove BACK up to Bogus Basin to pick up his phone, that he lost up there yesterday.
So, that was two hours out of the day lost ☹️
Then I had to wrap everything because I procrastinated it for so long.....
We had fondue dinner, and nothing seemed to work or go right 😂😂
Then everyone seemed off and in weird moods and fighting and crying.
Ahhh!
I hope a good night's sleep will reset and recharge us for an amazing Christmas together.
We did open jammies, and Cassi read us a Christmas book.
Then we read the Christmas story in the bible and ended the night with watching 'The Christ Child'.
Praying for a good night's rest and a chill day tomorrow.











No comments: