Monday, December 14, 2020

Monday December 14

Today was a crazy day.

At the gym this morning, we held up some Thank you signs up for our bootcamp instructor, April.

She has worked so hard to keep the gym open and she has caught a lot of flack (by jerks at the gym) because of it.

So we thought she needed some appreciation.

I think it made her happy :)

I did get lots done today......but I was also very impatient with the kiddos.

I finished the tree decorations.

Got a secret Santa gift thing, that I have been working on for a while, ALMOST all ready for a sweet family....

Wrapped Emmy's last few gifts and went to the Post office to mail them.

At the post office I was the 29th person in line!

45 minute wait.

Pretty crazy.

But it gave me some quiet time to not have to answer to the kiddos.......

Next year I am gonna be ready for Christmas so much earlier :)

Ha ha ha!

I also got grocery shopping done....but did not get everything because I had to get out of there....so many people!!!!

Dad taught training today, blind shaft/elevator rescue.

He will teach tomorrow too.

Sounds like he had a fun and successful day.

But he is tired!!!!

Tomorrow I have a few more things to get done before I can maybe chill and enjoy Christmas!

The missionaries came over tonight as well.

It was fun to get to know them a little bit.

We will be working with them closely since Dad and I are on the ward missionary team :)

No comments: