Thursday, November 19, 2020

Thursday November 19

Dad and I went to the gym once the kids started school.
I have been doing a small groups lifting class and today was the last day.
I cannot believe how much more I can lift than I did when I started!
Feels pretty good to be physically strong!!!
Dad and I also went and picked up a birthday gift for Porter, then more wood for the fireplace.
Dad isn't "allowed" to build until Porter is done with school.... Or we have a very upset little boy!
It's a good thing we aren't in a hurry because we can't finish it without the actual fireplace anyway.
I'm loving how it's looking and I'm so excited!!!!
It's gonna be so cozy!!!!!
This evening I went and shot another family video for our Ward Facebook page.
I think they are gonna be so fun.
I hope families will continue to allow me in!!!!




 

No comments: