Sunday, November 29, 2020

Sunday November 29

We missed Dad today.
First day on the job in the bishopric and he had to work!!!
I don't like Sundays without him....but it sounds like when he is not at work, he will be at the church most of Sunday anyway, so I need to get used to it!
Madi and Logan went to church with us and then got packed up and headed for home.
It was so great having them here for a little while.
They will be back soon though for Christmas.
They will be here for like 2 weeks because of Logan having a training and then staying for Christmas and then Kara gets married!!!!!
So it will be fun to have them here again.
Hopefully they don't get sick of us...
Not much else happened today.
We did do Come Follow Me.
Had some quiet time and a movie.
I am ready to get myself to bed!
I am tired!


 

No comments: