Saturday, November 21, 2020

Saturday November 21

Happy birthday to our sweet baby boy....
Who is not so baby 😭
Port is 12! 
How did that even happen?
He has been so excited for that!
I think it turned out to be a good one.
He woke up and opened presents.
Then he wanted sourdough waffles for breakfast, so I made those.
Port hung out with Max and Graham outside for a bit.
We cleaned up a bit..... Dave and Cindy left this morning to come visit.
I left for a run and got home around lunch time.
Dave and Cindy showed up not much after that.
We sat and talked and played games.
We left to the King Tut exhibit at at the discover center.
It was a fun and I think we're all really enjoyed it.
We went to olive garden for dinner.
When we got back home, Cassi and I made a cake for Port.
We watched the movie "Togo" which was so good!
Then had some late night birthday cake 😂😂
It was a good day.







 

No comments: