Saturday, November 14, 2020

Saturday November 14

Dad and I went and worked out at the gym together. 
Things are closing down again because of Covid.
Man, what is this world.
I'm grateful the gym is still open.
We are good about wearing masks while not working out.
Cleaning the equipment we use and staying away from others.
Hopefully it stays open through the holidays!!!
Dad ran to the store to get the supplies we needed to get started on our front room project.
I assist went for an run today....I need to run in the cold so I can run with Makenna when she comes for Thanksgiving 🤪😂❤️
Then we started building.
I'm excited!
It's gonna be a little bit to get finished because of permits and waiting for the fireplace to come in ....
But it feels good to start.
The bus came over, all wearing masks and they played capture the flag for quite a while 
It was good to see the boys together ❤️
Then Dad and I had date night.
We went to dinner and then some shopping for a birthday boy coming up next week.....





No comments: