Monday, November 23, 2020

Monday November 23

Dave and Cindy left about the same time dad left for work this morning.
It was so great having them here for the weekend.
So thankful that were able to come visit.
Elsie woke up VERY stiff.
I had just got back from the gym.... And she was supposed to have PT.
I texted Katie, the PT, she said to put her in the hot tub and then we can do PT (online).
It worked out great.
We played some Uno and stretched in the hot tub.
Then she was feeling much better to work for Katie.
She was still a stinker and didn't do everything Katie was asking of her.... But she did do much better than she would have had we not gotten in the hot tub!!!!!
The boys all hung out for a bit with their masks on outside.
Such good kids and I can't wait (or maybe I'm terrified) to see them as full blown teenagers!
I did some grocery shopping, getting the odds and ends for the turkey dinner coming up.
Port got Emmys gift in the mail today and he was so excited.
He just wanted his friends to go home so he could put it together!
He said it was the most intensive one he has put together!
But he worked hard, got it done and it is pretty cool. 
After dinner, Elsie showered and Port and I got in the hot tub 😁
Yep, I got two dips in there today 😂
Cassi has been at work all morning and babysitting all evening.
I'm just waiting for her to get home....





 

No comments: