Monday, November 16, 2020

Monday November 16

Monday's all kids are home for school.
And that also changed the times of the virtual schoolhouse classes.
I don't know why.... It just made for a really confusing day!!!!!
Oh well.
Port kind of did classes, but really wanted to work with dad.
His classes are frustrating for me as well because there are so many kids and a lot of them don't mute themselves like they are supposed to and they all go off topic.
So no wonder Porter gets so confused and frustrated with the stuff going on!
Anyway.
Elsie did good and Cassi worked on her class assignments.
I bet after Thanksgiving, Cassi will be home for school too.
Things are getting worse and I bet they are home the rest of the quarter.
We will see.
Anyway, got a little more dinner on the fireplace.
It will be another week or so before the actual fireplace comes in ☹️.....
But I'm so excited!
It's looking great.... Exactly what I wanted!




 

No comments: