Wednesday, October 14, 2020

Wednesday October 14

Back into the swing of things with school and stuff.
Port had some meltdowns today.
Anxiety and worry with all the stuff he needs to do to make up the last couple days.
Makes me sad.
He gets very hard to deal with!
After Elsie's math class, we went on a 2 Mile bike ride with Vern 
We stopped by to see bubble too.
She just had her knee replaced on Monday and she is doing amazing!!!
She is a rock star!
The boys cleaned the guns today.
Did laundry etc.
After dinner, we got in the hot tub. 
Then I did my Inktober.
I am loving that I am doing some drawing *almost* daily!
Makes me happy ❤️
Cassi played in the varsity game tonight.
It ended in a tie, but since it is playoffs, they did a kick off.
5 girls getting each team kick and the one who gets the most, wins.
Cassi was the third kicker on her team.
The other team kicked, made it.
Our team kicked, missed.
Other team, made it.
Our team, MISSED!
Other team kicked, they missed.
Then it was Cassi's turn, she made it!!!
Woo hoo!
Then other team kicked and missed.
Avery kicked and made it.
Their last kicker missed, so we won without having to have our last kicker!
Coolio!




 

No comments: