Sunday, October 25, 2020

Sunday October 25

Well, I failed with a Sunday family picture!!!!

Oh well.

I had a RS zoom meeting this morning.

Then we had church online.

Then I went to the church for a ward missionary meeting.

We had some quiet time at home.

Kids and I read the Come Follow Me scriptures 

I do miss the routine we had when Madi and Logan lived here.

We haven't been as good at giving over they lessons 

We need to get back into it.

Also, it's hard when dad is at work!

Anyway.

Cassi made some pumpkin puree.

I made some pumpkin soup with it for dinner, it was really really yummy.

Then Cassi made some pumpkin cookies.

She is still making pumpkin cookies.

I told her that I was going to bed and if it wasn't all cleaned up when I woke up, she's be grounded for three weeks.

Let's see what I wake up to 🤪

Where is currently making some hot glue sandels while the cookies bake.... Yes, I said hot glue sandels.

Like sandels made completely off hot glue.

Oh that girl.

But I think she'll want to get it all cleaned up, because it's almost her birthday and she's not gonna want to be grounded!!!!




No comments: