Tuesday, October 20, 2020

Monday October 19-Tuesday October 20

Woopsie.... Forgot to write again last night!!!
But there was no school Monday or Tuesday.
Sounds like the kids are going back tomorrow.
I'm not sure what got figured out.
Yesterday, I went to the gym and then mostly worked on the garden all day.
Pulled a lot of pumpkins out!
So much fun!
I need to get the mule charged so I can take them around front and decorate my front porch!
Last night we went and had some smores at the Morgan's house.
Today, workouts and then I went and took family pictures for the Edwards.
That's Billy's anniversary gift to Vern.
She was so happy about it and I think they turned out great ❤️
Love them!!!!!
Elsie hung out with Sierra for a little bit.
Then after dinner, dad and I had our ARP meeting.
And then we hopped in the hot tub with Elsie and Porter.
Poor Cassi worked the closing shift last night and tonight.
She got home at midnight last night.... So it will probably be the same tonight.
And poor girl has school on the morning 😳☹️
Sunday and today we have been making jerky out of deer meat.
It is so tasty!!!!!
Pretty cool!
I have been terrible about the Inktober stuff.
But Madi is still doing them.
I live her drawing today for 'coral'.
She is so creative and I love that she is finding her own style.






 

No comments: