Saturday, October 31, 2020

Friday October 30 -Saturday October 31

Man, I forgot to write last night!!!!!
All is good, just the regular stuff going on really.
It was a beautiful day outside yesterday... Beautiful sunrise when I left the gym.
I got Elsie to spend time outside.
Got school work done and all that fun stuff.
This morning I went to HIGH dressed as a cheetah 😁
Then I stayed in it all day because it's Halloween!!!!
Vern came over and brought donuts to Cassi because she guessed the closest to the weight of the pumpkin contest the Edwards was having.
Cassi guessed 67 pounds and it was 66.4!!!!
Nice Cass!!!!
The kids were good sports about not going trick or treating.
I'm so glad.
For many years I've wanted to be done with trick or treating......I just really don't like it!
And this year, thanks to covid, was my year 😂😂
We invited Josh over, made a fun dinner, carved pumpkins, and had a contest and Port ended up winning the most votes.
Then Cassi and Josh went with friends and the littles and I watched The Addams Family.
So it was a nice night.
Excited to have dad back home tomorrow.
I cannot believe October is over!!!!!





















No comments: