Friday, October 23, 2020

Friday October 23

Man.... It's cold out there!!!!
The gym and school and went great.
Dad and I went to pick up his new cpap machine.
I'm excited for him to get some actual good sleep!!!!!
Hopefully he can get used to it quickly!
We got back home and Port and Cannon helped dad get the deer meat ready to make jerky 
It is marinating overnight and we will get it in the dehydrator tomorrow.
It is a big hit!!!!
Dad and I had a date night.
We went to Costa vida and then to trader joe's.
Dad loves those mochi ice cream balls they have, and we got a couple other goodies.
Then we stopped at RC willey to check out furniture.
We don't have anything in our front room except the piano 😂
I think we found some stuff and I'm excited to get started on finishing the room!!!!!





 

No comments: