Sunday, September 27, 2020

Sunday September 27

We got to attend church in the church building today.
It was odd and so nice all at the same time :)
I can't believe it has been so long since we have been to the church building!!!!
We had testimony meeting, which was a bit strange for people I am sure because they were being recorded and broadcasted for the other ward member's who weren't at the building this week.
But they were great testimonies shared.
We stayed after and helped clean the chapel.
Then I got set apart for my new calling.
It was a great blessing.....I was told to step out in the unknown and I will be shown the light.
I was told to use my talents and that more unknown talents will unfold.....
I am excited for what this calling could be.
I told brother Harker that I am equally excited and terrified!!!!!
Back at home, we had lunch and did Come Follow Me until Dad left for a meeting.
Then while he was gone, we had quiet time and also I worked on brainstorming for my calling.
Cassi and I made some zucchini bread to take to some friends.
Dad made a really yummy beef stew for dinner.
He always makes such great food, BUT NEVER WRITES DOWN WHAT HE PUTS IN IT!!!!
So we can never recreate it!
Oh well.......at least we can enjoy it once :)
This evening we watched Enola Holmes and then got the kids to bed too late!!!!!
Madi and Logan went waterfall hopping today, looks like they had a fun time.


 

No comments: