Friday, September 18, 2020

Friday September 18

I went for a run today, I haven't ran in a few days, it was nice to get out 
I got really good time, but man, it was bad outside!!!!
So gloomy and smoky and yucky!!!
I took Madi to a dr appt today.
She has actually been quite nauseas and throwing up the last almost 2 weeks.
They did a pregnancy test... Negative.
Which we knew.
So they are don't some blood work.
I told may that her body just hates her!!!
Poor girl.
She's been able to keep a little bit in her tummy today.
More than the usual crackers that have been her diet.
Hopefully we can get it figured out and find out how to help her!
Poor girl.
We also went grocery shopping and she bright back a paper bag and made a mask for Elsie 😁
Cassi and Porter mowed the lawn and weed eated....
This evening, Madi and Logan went on a date for dinner and mini golf and then ended up at the humane society.
....AND now they have a cat.
Milo.
He is really sweet.
And a really beautiful cat too.
So soft and a beautiful color.
I am not a huge cat fan, but Madi has always loved cats.
So I'm happy for her.
Logan loves the little guy too.
He's a 2 year old, really good cat and potty trained.
I guess he was a lost cat that ended up at the shelter.
I'm sad for whatever family lost him, because he seems like he was loved.
And now he's gonna be soiled rotten 😂





 

No comments: