Thursday, August 27, 2020

Thursday August 27

 I ran 7 miles this morning.

It was nice to get it done before the heat set in.

We worked on cleaning the house today.

Elsie's bedroom was a disaster!!!

She was very good and helpful cleaning it up.... And even more fun, she wanted me to pretend I was Ms Hanagen 😂(she's been watching Annie lately).

Dad spent the day cleaning as well as moving sprinklers all around....

Some day we will get a sprinkler system out there so he doesn't have to spend so many hours moving sprinklers!!!

I did some grocery shopping and when I got home we were gonna ride bikes with Vern.

But then Elsie got a bad spasm in her back!

It was bad, like she was crying!

So we skipped the bike ride, tried to stretch her, have her ibuprophen, got her in the shower and into bed.

Hopefully it feels better tomorrow!

The Thomson's are coming to visit tomorrow, it's gonna be a fun time!

Madi and Logan still have a lot of packing to do.....

Madi had her last day with Sierra today, she's gonna miss Sierra!

But I am sure she will get a lot accomplished tomorrow!!!!

Ahhhh, I'm gonna miss her!

No comments: