Monday, August 31, 2020

Monday August 31

Madi and Logan find an apartment in Bend that they really like.
They lucked out when they came across it.
They still have to go through the approval process, but hopefully it works out for them.
It's in great shape and it is in their budget.
So fingers crossed.
I went to the gym without both the girls today.
Cassi had rugby class pictures so she couldn't come.
After lunch, Cassi threw a little party for a new girl in our Ward.
I think it turned out really good.
I picked a bunch of stuff from the garden....
Also Vern, the boys and Porter picked goatheads asking the lane.
I helped a little but after the party was over 
Then Elsie and I rode bikes with Vern earlier in the day, because it was a much cooler day today!
It was nice!
Then we had a relaxing evening, the little ones and I.
Cassi had to go to work after rugby.



 

No comments: