Wednesday, July 29, 2020

Wednesday July 29

Today I went with Madi and Cassi to the gym.
Then I went to the Dr to get some antibiotics for my dang sinus infection.
I went to Walmart to pick it up but they wouldn't have it until tomorrow.
But dad and I are leaving on a little backpacking trip tomorrow, so they checked at another store and I ran there to pick it up.
I also did some grocery shopping.
When I got back, we all went over and swam at the Morgan's for a little while.
Then Dad and Porter went fishing.
Elsie and I ride bikes with Vern (and Max, Graham and Billy).
She wanted to ride 5 miles to begin with... But we only got 4.35 miles.
So close!
But she was so tired, so she was done.
Dad and I are all packed to and rest for a quick backpacking trip tomorrow.
I'm so excited to get to the mountains!





No comments: