Sunday, July 26, 2020

Sunday July 26

Home church again.
I really do enjoy it when we can all be together.
Dad was supposed to work today.
But he has been worried about my sore throat and little couch.
He want's to be responsible when he goes back to work....so he took a sick day this morning.
I still felt lousy today, but I think it is something related to allergies...my throat and neck on the outside are itchy and I don't have a fever and my cough is only because of my dry throat.
Anyway, we all slept in....Cassi woke me up during the night with a tummy ache...so I was tired!
We did our Home church a little after 11.
We had a nice day and nice discussion.
Then after our Sunday school, we ate lunch and then watched a few episodes of The Chosen series.
It is gonna be so good!
We have heard so much about it and it is really good so far!
Then we made dinner together, hamburgers and had dinner outside on the deck.
We spent time out there a chatted.
Cassi made Aunt Kay's PB treat for us, so yummy!
Vern had a headache tonight, so Elsie and I and Cassi rode a mile and a half.
I am proud of Elsie for getting back on after her bike crash.
She is so great!


Logan likes to make Madi mad by standing on his tiptoes for pictures.......
Stinker :)




No comments: