Tuesday, June 30, 2020

Tuesday June 30


We got lots done today.
Dad and I went to Lowe's.
He needed to get some stuff to fix the moulding in the shower upstairs.
And I got me some flowers 😁
So after I did a 6 mile run, I got some work done outside.
It felt good to run, I've cut back, but I'm still glad I can do it 👍🏻
Dad and I had our ARP meeting.
I sure love the time we get to spend with our ARP family.
It will be good when we get to actually hug them!!!
We talked about Step 5, which is the step of confession.
It's funny how the Lord has blessed me with a soft heart when it has come to Brent telling me things that led to addiction.
I'm grateful.
Otherwise, I know my anger could have taken over and broken us.
I'm grateful for these steps and that I have my own opportunity to work through them.
I think everyone should ❤️
Tonight we had the whole Edwards family join us for a bike ride!
They are so fun to support her like they do ❤️




No comments: