Sunday, June 28, 2020

Saturday June 27

Madi and I got up and went to high fitness.
I'm getting a little better.... But still not very coordinated.....
It is fun though.
Back at home, I started cleaning my bathroom, going through drawers.
Also lots of laundry got done.
Kids did chores.
Cassi went through drawers in the kitchen, which was awesome.
And Madi did kid of cleaning too.
Oh, I cut her hair 
It's really cute.
She did but want it to touch her shoulders, so we cut A LOT off!!!
But it's super cute!
I went for a run later on because there was a nice breeze that seemed to cool down the heat......
I ran five miles and it wasn't as cooled down as I would have liked it 😂
Elsie helped me make dinner.
Oh yes, she got to go to ice cream today with her friend Kendyl.
She has been so excited!
Kendyl is/was her piano teacher.
She will be moving to Utah soon.
Elsie just loves her and she is the best!
We will really miss her!
Right after dinner, Elsie and I went out and rode bikes.
Vern and Graham joined us, then Graham went home and Max finished up with us.
She went three miles!
That Vern, she's a pusher, a motivator!!!
Elsie did while a lot, but she did it!
So cool!
Katie is gonna be so proud!!!
Oh, and the sky was beautiful tonight!
I think it's supposed to get rained the next couple days, which will be kind of a nice break from the heat!!!





No comments: