Thursday, May 28, 2020

Wednesday May 27

Yikes...
I still need to write on yesterday's post.
Well today was a beautiful day outside.
It was supposed to be the SpaceX launch thi today, and Port has been so excited!!!
He invited Cannon over to watch it and they build space ships with Legos while they watched the countdown for hours...
Well, due to weather conditions, they had to postpone it until Saturday.
So hopefully it will be able to happen on Saturday!!!!
I went for an 8 mile run.
I got a good min/mile...but again, I had to stop too often for tightness.
Maybe I need to go get adjusted or go do some PT.
Maybe my alignment is off.
Who knows.
But it's frustrating because I was doing so good and then all of the sudden I'm struggling!!!
I went shopping today.
I went to Costco, hoping they would have hanging baskets.
They had a few, but I am really picky with my hanging baskets I guess.
So on the way home, I stopped a five-mile nursery and picked out my flowers and now tomorrow I will make my own havin hanging baskets.
It's definitely not cheaper to go it that way, but I'm excited to see how they look.
My peonies are looking so pretty right now!
I clipped a couple to enjoy inside.
I had a YW zoom call, but only three girls attended.
It was still fun.
It was a relaxing evening.
Port and I hung outside.
Got garbages out.
He moved the ducks to the barn.
I really do love this time of year when the evenings are just so beautiful!!!






No comments: