Tuesday, May 19, 2020

Tuesday May 19

I think we had a good day today.
My day was better 😁
Dad and Porter ran a bunch of errands for me that I have been putting off, for a long time....
So that feels good to have that all checked off the list!
It was stuff like Amazon returns, package pick up at the post office, mailing a few things, and prescription pick up that should have been picked up weeks ago (it's so far away, I like to bunch it with other errands...)
We got a call from bubble this morning that their cat had found a baby duck to play with..... But wasn't very nice.
So we now have 4 ducks.
He was bleeding and had a little injury, but he seems to be doing well this evening...
Anyway, I went for a nice run even though it looked like it would rain all morning.
I got a few drops on me, but not bad.
My headphones died on me for the last two miles of 6 miles and I thought it would be really hard, but it was actually quite nice.
I wouldn't want to do that very often, but it was kind of peaceful.
Today was bubble and Elden's 59th wedding anniversary, and it was also Bobby's funeral.
We made some fun watercolor cards and then Vern and her boys made cards too and we decorated their front door.
This evening Madi had her CPR class where she got certified.
She needed to get that done before she can start working for Sierra.
Speaking of Sierra, it was her birthday today as well.
She had a zoom birthday party this evening that Cassi and Elsie were invited to.
They brought over cupcakes yesterday and they were supposed to decorate them and then Sierra would pick the winner in the zoom.
The girls decided to decorate the cupcakes like Sierra's favorite things.
Elsie chose a penguin and Cassi made her into Harry Potter and Hermione.
Elsie win second place 👍🏻
And they played other games, sounds like it was a fun time.
The party was happening the same time dad and I had our ARP meeting.
I can't wait to get back with everyone and hug them all!!!!
We sure love and miss them, and pray for them every night ❤️









No comments: