Saturday, May 30, 2020

Saturday May 30

Elsie wanted to sleep on the couch last night.
So I let her.... She slept pretty good, but I woke her up accidently when I took this picture ☹️
I went for an 8 mile run and it felt good, not much hurting, so that's really good.
I came home and laid out some plastic on the part of the garden that we are gonna put pumpkins.
Then I needed to go grocery shopping so I could make a meal for a family who just lost their dad.
It is so sad, 8 kids ranging from 20's to 8 years old.
It's heart breaking.
It's the dad of my friends Makenna who I go running with when she comes home from college.
It makes me so sad.
So I came home and made dinner for them and took it to them.
We had a crazy windstorm blow through and took a crazy amount of shingles off the back of the roof.
I hope it doesn't rain before we can get it fixed!!!
There is one spot that is a giant hole with no shingles!
Madi and Logan got home, ran and bought a dresser from Facebook market (to furnish their apartment when they moved out).
Then the four of us went to olive garden for dinner.
Elsie has been asking over and over, so I gave in.
Sounds like Porter had a pretty awesome day today.
Just the thing he needed ❤️
Dad and Cassi had a good time too.
I'm so glad they were able to go and do this.










No comments: