Monday, May 25, 2020

Monday May 25

Today was a beautiful day.
Dad got called in for an overtime shift.
The kids didn't have any homework packets because it's memorial day.
I got the flag up.
It hasn't been up for a while and I love when it is up.
Madi started her job with Sierra today and Elsie went for the last hour or so and hung out with Sierra.
When they came home, they both hung out in the swing... And may had the idea to take the railing out where the swing is.
It was fun, but Elsie didn't want any part of it 😂
I went for a5 Mike run that was so hard!
I had to stop and stretch after every mile!
So weird how some days are better than others...
But that's how it is for everything.
Sometimes life is easy and smooth sailing and sometimes... 
Yikes!
Kicks ya in the butt!
Port and I got the watermelon and cantalope planted.
We also got a row of corn in.
Just a few more things to plant.
I'm excited for it to get growing 👍🏻
It would have been fun to do something fun to celebrate memorial day and all the loved ones who have died to make our lives better.
But, you know... sometimes you just gotta take what you can get.



No comments: