Friday, May 01, 2020

Friday May 1

We all slept in today, because Madi had the day off from work 😁
Madi and I have been trying to learn oil painting for a long time.
We decided we are gonna teach ourselves to paint on her days off 👍🏻
We didn't get started until later in the day.
She spent hours writing thank you cards, and I went in a good run and did yard work and helped dad with cleaning the storage room in the basement.
We didn't finish yet, but I love how it's turning out!
So much fun.
It was a recharge!!!
Then Dad and I did a progressive date night.
We started with drinks from the gas station.
Picked up fish and sticks from 'the
curb' and are it at the park.
Our original dessert plan was to get the bread pudding we love from the ram.
But they are completely closed, no curbside.
We finally decided on 'Waffluv' and ate it in the temple parking lot.
I really enjoyed the time alone with my man ❤️







1 comment:

Sandra said...

Bob Ross has fantastic videos, also❣️