Wednesday, April 01, 2020

Wednesday April 1

We had a fun day full of little tricks.
My friend sent me a meme this morning saying that Idaho kids would have to retake the same grade 😂😂
Cassi knew it was a trick right away...
The little kids weren't very happy!!!
I made scones for breakfast... And I decided I will never make scones again unless they are hearts ❤️
I got the bathroom downstairs all painted and dad got the wall put up in the laundry room!!!
We have so many different projects going on downstairs!!!
But I am loving how it is all coming together.
Dad got the doors put on the cabinets and it looks so awesome!!!
I'll really happy with how things are coming together down there!
We all got in the hot tub after dinner.
Then to bed at a pretty good time....
We have been going to bed so late lately!!!
When I went to go out Elsie to bed, she was just giggling!!!!
Then I noticed she had sweet up a trick for me..... She put her jump rope in front of her for to trip me 😂
So funny!









No comments: