Tuesday, April 21, 2020

Tuesday April 21

Port is struggling a bit.
He's so worried about not being able to breathe again, it's causing him anxiety, which causes him not to breathe good ☹️
He slept in the couch last night and tonight.
I don't know why it makes him feel better, but it does.
He helped me out a lot today with planting more starts and moving some starts to bigger pots.
It's gonna be a good garden 😊
But I do need some zucchini and spaghetti squash!!!!
Haven't gotten those yet.
I went for a run.
I want feeling so good, so it was hard.
Then I totally there up are I ate dinner.
Something just wasn't sitting right.
Dad and I had our ARP meeting tonight.
He is at with at the station, so it was fun to see him on the screen
But I prefer when he's with me ❤️
I'm gonna get some sleep and hopefully I feel better tomorrow....






No comments: