Monday, April 27, 2020

Monday April 27

I got up with Madi before she went to work and we did some stretching/workout.
We are gonna try and start doing that regularly 👍🏻
Home school was again, no fun today.
Maybe it will get better 😂
I dug up and repotted about 10 lilac plants today.
And Porter spent several hours just chatting with Max and Graham by the side of the road.
It's the sweetest thing ❤️
I wonder if they will have "talks" like this once they can run around and play again.
Cassi was a rich start and made some asian dumplings for dinner tonight.
I told her she gets to make dinner from now on when Dad goes to work 😁
Madi came home with a headache and watched Jimmy neutron with Porter for a little bit.
Then I got in the hot tub with the two little ones and we played Uno and watched the sunset.







No comments: