Sunday, March 01, 2020

Sunday March 1

It has been so much fun having Madi and Logan here with us the last couple days!
This morning I noticed the 'I know' journals on my bookshelf.
The kids used to write in the on fast Sundays.
I opened Madi's book to see when the last time we wrote was and I noticed the name of a lady in our ward.
I don't read the journals, but I did read that entry :)
But I am glad I did.
It was from two years ago and she talked about the lesson that she had the day and then she talked about how much she loved this lady, Erin Keller, in our ward.
And how she looks us to her.
It was such a sweet and real thought that she wrote.
I felt like I needed to share it with Erin.....
I asked Madi if it was okay and she said it was fine.
I got a text back from Erin saying that it was the nicest ting anyone had said and that she was thankful that I shared it with her and that it couldn't have come at a better time.
I am so grateful for Madi, for seeing the good in others and writing it down.
I am thankful I was prompted to read the entry, and then acted on the prompting to share it.
I am not sure what Erin is going through right now.
But I love to think about the Lord knowing, 2 years ago, that Erin would need to hear those words today.
Then everything fell in to place to make that happen.
Truly amazing.
The Lord watches out for us.
So we had an enjoyable day at church.
We heard some awesome testomonies.
Then we had combined classes for the 2nd hour.
The Youth talked about the 'Discovering' part of the Youth program.
Then the adults talked about ways to help and encourage the kdis.
There was good discussion.
And also....everyone needs to do the program!
Not just the youth and kids.
After church, I went and took a few pictures of Madi and Logan....but it was so windy and kind of cold, so we didn't do a ton.
Dad made us a yummy roast dinner.
Then Madi and Logan left a little after 4 to head back to Rexburg.
We did our CFM and then ended the night with an episode of 'Lost in Space' and a round of 'Does'.


No comments: