Friday, March 27, 2020

Friday March 27 (add pictures)

What a beautiful day.
My heart explodes.
I didn't lose a daughter, I definitely gained a son.
Pretty cool.
I will share more pictures later.....
I'm excited that these two finally got to start their lives together!
*******
Okay....I have more time and thought I would write a bit more about the day.
We had a lot of painting to finish up in the front room.
I just wanted it bright and white for their special day.
We got some pictures of  them set up, thank goodness Walgreens was still printing in the photo department.
Got the flower swag hung once the paint was dry.
Got the room put together and Stacia brought over a cake that she made for Madi.
We added flowers to it and it was just perfect! 
At about 4:00 or so we started getting ready.
I feel like everything was such a whirlwind that I didn't have time to even think of having emotions.
But when my friend Rachel came over and she came and took pictures of me helping Madi get in her dress....I am so thankful for those pictures because that time with just her and I are sure precious for me!
Our minimal guests showed up as well as the bishop.
All the computers were set up with friends and family near and far.
It was peaceful and calm.
I left Madi at the top of the stairs, and then caught sight of Brent when he saw Madi.
That Daddy loves his girl!
And seeing her like that.....he had a hard time holding back the tears.
The sweetest thing.
We took pictures and then the Morgan's came over and we cut the cake.
Stacia also made a carrot grooms-man cake....cause Logan loves carrot cake :)
Then they changed and they were off.
We sent them out the door throwing rice and quinoa :)
And the Morgan's brought supplies to decorate the car.....fun times!










No comments: