Wednesday, February 12, 2020

Wednesday February 12

I was in the office this morning and then I ran to the store for a few things.
Dad has been working on the electrical trench for the shop.
He finished it up and got it all covered over.
He worked hard today!!!
Cassi woke up with hives..... 
Very reminiscent of Madi's hives 👎🏻
She stayed home.
Her joints are stolen and hurting.
Sounds like it's probably the same thing Madi had.
Let's hope Cassi doesn't get it as bad.
Only time will tell.
I went for an afternoon run and it was hard! 
My legs feel super heavy!!!!!
Plus there was pretty strong wind again 
Oh well, good training 😉
We had YW/YM this evening.
Port had a rubix cube activity.
Cassi had dinner with an old couple in the ward.
Elsie and my class combined and we played a game of truth or dare.
Fun times ❤️




No comments: