Thursday, February 27, 2020

Thursday February 26

This morning started with a little visit from some RS Friends to wish me a happy birthday (coming up).
Then I went to hobby lobby and Walmart.
I went for an awesome afternoon run in the beautiful weather we had today!
When the kids got home, Elsie and I went to the Y.
She's doing really good.
I think it's helpful...we do have fun together!
Porter and the other boys helped Vern pick up sticks and weeds.
Then she took them to dinner and dessert 😊
Cassi had friends over this evening.
Port has been really interested in sculptures lately.
So when he got back from the boys house, he made himself a little wire man and then covered him in clay.
Kind of fun.
There is no school tomorrow.
Hopefully we can get some yard work and house work done.
Maybe 😂😂
It should be nice weather, so that's awesome again.





No comments: