Saturday, February 01, 2020

Saturday February 1 (add sledding pictures)


We packed this day full!!!
I'll add pictures when I have internet connection......
We started the day with me taking pictures for Madi and Logan.
The weather was just beautiful and the lighting was pretty and I think we got some fun shots.
When we came back we all got in our snow clothes and went sledding.
Of course Elsie and I made our annual snow Buffalo 😊
It was a fun time.
Still fighting...always fighting....but still fun.
Then we came back to the cabin and we made some sandwiches for lunch.
Then we drove up to gold fork hot springs.
It was packed full of people!!!
But still lots of fun 👍🏻
We drove back and found out that the pancake House wasn't open for dinner anymore!!!!
Such a bummer!
That's always a favorite when we come up here!
But they don't do dinner time anymore.
We ended up going to Lardos.
It was good....not great.
But I think that's because we all had our hearts set on the pancake House.
Oh well.
You win some and you lose some.
Then back to the cabin and a few of us showered tonight, the rest will shower tomorrow because there isn't enough hot water 😉
It's been a lot of fun here.
I'm glad we could make these memories.
I know they are still fighting and it's frustrating when you are trying to give them this fun time......
But then I think about all the other times we have come and the memories they have talked about.
They haven't talked about any of the fights we have had in previous years......but they have talked about all the fun things we have done.
So, that warms my heart.
The good memories leave a bigger impression than all the fighting does ❤️






No comments: