Monday, February 24, 2020

Monday February 24 (add picture with Jenni)

Today was a packed day!!!
It is Jenni's birthday and she was working here at the Meridian clinic so we were able to get together for a birthday lunch.
But before lunch, I wanted to get a good run in.
The weather was pretty nice so I decided to make it a kind of long run.
I ran 8.5!
Yay!
That is especially good because it is a Monday and Monday runs are so hard because I tend to not drink enough on Sundays so I am really tired and dehydrated on Mondays....but it worked out today :)
Jenni and I had a great time at lunch togetehr.
I love that we can go months without seeing each other and it always feels like no time has passed!
I 100% wish I could see her everyday like it used to be, but I'm still so thankful when we can have the chance to get together when we do.
After that, I went to the middle school for an IEP for Elsie.
I think things went well but I also saw things that I want to work on.
Areas that I think/hope we can get some outside help with as well.
I am curious how they figure an IQ.
They say hers is quite low for the way she actually performs.
So don't you think that maybe that means they need to redo whatever IQ test they did?!?!?!
I don't know, I am curious.
Then I stopped by Lowes to pick up paint for the mudroom, which I did not get to paint because once I got home, the kids came home.
I took Elsie to the Y.
Got some good stretching done and they also are opening an inclusivity part at our Y which has some sensory type stuff and activities.
I would love if they would put some matts in there so I can just do Elsie's stretches in there!!!!
Anyway, I think it will be a great thing for Elsie and something for her to look forward to as well.
Port hurt his neck while playing at school, and his head hurt, so he stayed home.
He's fine...….just made for a rough day for him.
He has been a little off lately, just kind of bummed and angry.
Luckily, he spends time talking to me at night time and we have some great conversations then.
I just wish he would talk with me earlier in the day so he isn't so mad all day.
Love that kid.
Just trying to figure out his way in this life ❤
Dad worked an overtime shift today, but he will be home tomorrow.
I am really excited and hoping to get the mudroom painted!
Cassi is gone to a birthday party, so hopefully she will be home soon.
The little ones and I got in the hot tub tonight......it was their idea but I easily agreed so I won't be as sore tomorrow after todays long run :)
Elsie was over the moon excited that she got over 10,000 steps today on her fit bit!
Pretty cool!


No comments: