Wednesday, January 29, 2020

Wednesday January 29

I let Elsie sleep in and took her to school a little after 9:30.
Then I went and did some shopping....for some wedding stuff.
I can't home and ate lunch.
Then Vern and I went to Mary Mac and took pictures of the kids in Max and Porter's class for our art smart lesson next week.
It should be a fun one 👍🏻
Back home and I painted my 'command Central'.
It's looking good.
I stained the desk too that will go in there.
The picture looks funny because the two different sections of the room has different light bulbs, but the desk matches nicely with the floor 😊
Hopefully we can get the floor and desk installed tomorrow.
We didn't have YM/YW this evening because of the temple trip yesterday.
Cassi had a few ward friends over to hot tub.
Then they all got to bed at a good time 👍🏻


No comments: