Sunday, January 26, 2020

Sunday January 26

I do really like Sundays.
But today, we had a really grumpy boy....like all day total grump!!!!
This evening I felt his head and it was a bit warm, so I am embracing myself for a sick kid.
He always get SO ROTTEN when he is sick!!!!
Anyway.
Dad and Port both had meetings before church.
After church, I had a meeting with my YW girls.
Then after that Brother Harker was able to set apart Port and Elsie for their callings.
Elsie painted a picture for the 4 the Ability program.
They invited the kids to create a shirt design.
I think hers turned out really cute :)
Cass went to Kendyl's house to help her ask a boy to the sweethearts dance.
Then we had dinner....a yummy beef stew that Dad made.
So good!
And then we did Come Follow Me.
After that we played a few rounds of Dos.
It was a nice night and we got the kiddos to bed.
We are all tired....
I sure hope we all stay well for this weekend coming up!
We are going to McCall and Madi and Logan are coming and we will take some engagement pictures.
So we gotta not be sick!!!!!!






No comments: