Friday, January 17, 2020

Friday January 17

Today the kiddos only had half day.
Dad had to go to work....which was a bummer.
We have been able to hang together for the last 11 days, and I kind of like having him around!
So I got the kids off to school.
Then I ran 5 miles on the treadmill...I would have gone outside, but I have not acclimated to the cold yet ;)
Then my ministering sisters came over and hung out with me for a while.
Cassi came home with some friends and made some lunch.
Elsie came home and we got her ready for her first swim lessons with aquability!
I knew she was nervous......not knowing what to expect.
I was nervous too, but didn't want her to know that :)
She was awesome!!!
I tried to play it cool like I wasn't watching her.
At one point at the very beginning I thought that they weren't gonna be able to get her to do anything.
But man, they are magicians!!!
Before long her instructor had her out in the water on a noodle.
She had her blowing bubbles in the water and tipping her head to put her ears in the water.
Kicking hard and being such a good sport!
I was so proud of her!
It was a 30 minute class and they accomplished so much!
I can not wait to see what happens with this!!!!
I told her that she needs to try something new and scary every time she goes and then she will be able to swim, maybe by summer time!!!!
So cool! I am so excited for her and this opportunity!!!!
Porter had half day too, but he went to his friend, Eli's house after school.
He stayed there until about 8.
He had a lot of fun.
I started feeling really lousy this afternoon into the evening.
I am gonna go to the doc tomorrow for the walk in clinic.
I have been trying to fight off sinus stuff.
But since coming home, I feel like my ears are swimming (muffled and full feeling) and my sinuses are pretty tender.
Dang it!!!!
By I have been having full body aches this evening.
So I am gonna go put myself to bed and hopefully feel better in the morning!
Cass is still out with friends, but she should be home soon.



No comments: