Tuesday, December 17, 2019

Tuesday December 17

Madi slept in until like 11:30!
Girl was tired!
She got up and worked on some school work and art work.
I cleaned the kitchen, but also cleaned out two boxes in the garage.
I'm desperately trying to find our wedding video.
I think it would be so fun to see, since our 20 year is coming up so soon.
Anyway...at least I got some junk thrown away 👍🏻
I worked outside in our little gym today.
The sun was out but the wind was so so so cold!
And running in wind, I just wasn't feeling it today!
I picked Elsie up from school early for PT.
Then after that picked Porter to and went right to piano.
Cassi had her choir concert again tonight.
This evening was Porter's last pack meeting.
He earned his Webelos.
The scout master kind of rushed through the award part because he wanted to get going on the caroling.
Well, Porter didn't want to Carol in the cold and I has another being to get to.
Do it worked out.
I didn't get any pictures though ☹️
Oh well.
So scouts is done now....
Kinda happy and sad.
But he's gonna be in YM now and there will be exciting stuff happening for him ❤️

No comments: