Friday, December 27, 2019

Friday December 27

We all slept in past 8 today :)
It is nice to sleep in, but I need to get the kids back on schedule so it isn't super hard when school starts again!!!!
I am almost done with the BofM again, 4th time this year.
I read every morning and I take notes when I find stuff that goes with our year family theme of Fortify and Conquer.
This morning I noticed one of my notes in Ether 12:34 :)
There is a reason that is so fun and why I want to blog about it.
For years, Cassi and I have found each other, or text each other when the clock says 12:34, or when the treadmill timer is at 12:34 or anytime we see those 4 numbers together :)
That is over 10 years ago!!!!
Anyway...just a special thing between her and I.
And it just made my heart happy to see that this morning and I sent her a picture right away.
I hope it is something she remembers for a long time...that little special thing that just she and I have together ❤
I had to workout a little later because Madi was in the gym.
It was pretty nice outside and I probably could have run outside.....but I just wasn't feeling it.
Maybe tomorrow :)
Stacia came over and chatted with us for a little while after my workout.
Then Dad and I decided to go out on a date.
We left kind of early because we wanted to go to Kahootz, and that tends to fill up fast.
So we got there and had a yummy dinner.
Then we went grocery shopping....so romantic :)
Cassi is babysitting this evening, so when we got home we played games with the other three kiddos.
It was a fun time, and we missed Cassi.


No comments: